Style A Three Tiered Tray For A Vintage Farmhouse Summer
How do you style a three tiered tray for a vintage farmhouse Summer? With sunny pops of yellow, vintage flash cards, old buttons, toys and milk glass.
This pink tiered tray has been decorated for every theme and season in between. For spring and Easter, for Christmas and Halloween. With pigs, blueberries and swans. I think a tiered tray is a perfect way to create small vignettes and decorate a small space in your home easily!
Ideas to Decorate A Tiered Tray For Summer
Themes for A Summer Tray
- beach/coastal/lake – use seashells, small wooden boats, and fun signs
- summer fruit – lemons, watermelon, strawberries, peaches, or blueberries
- patriotic – Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day
- bees/butterflies/lady bugs
- gardening – terra cotta pots are a great DIY for this, vintage inspired garden flashcards and seed packets would be perfect
- sunflowers or another summer flower that you love
What To Put On A Summer Tray
- Flowers – faux summer florals (tulips, daffodils, lilies, sunflowers)
- Summer fruit – faux fruit in wood, plastic or ceramics
- Books – whether these are real or a faux book stack they create height on your tray
- Wooden Bead Garland – make your own with this creative upcycle
- Vintage Flash Cards – These or this set from Twigs & Fluff are perfect for summer but they come in every theme
- Animals – This filler is a favorite of mine. I’ve created an entire pig themed tiered tray and this Valentine’s tier tray with entire menagerie of farm animals.
- Bottles, jars and small pitchers – these can hold flowers picks or just sit empty
- Cupcake Stands – great for lifting items and creating different heights in your tray
- Wooden Summer Signs – create your own with this patriotic dollar tree repurpose
- Thrifted and vintage pieces – the sky is the limit on this! If it will fit on a tray and goes with your theme go for it.
These vintage inspired flash cards are a great addition to your tiered tray or any vignette! Use them –
How I Created A Vintage Farmhouse Summer Three Tiered Tray
To make the three tiered tray I used the same colors and items throughout, white and yellow, faux floral, and vintage pieces, to make my tray cohesive.
A Closer Look at The Vintage Farmhouse Summer
Three Tiered Tray
Bottom Tier of Tiered Tray
Since this is usually your largest tray I anchor the the tiered tray with my largest pieces here.
- A whimsical teapot with floral stems
- A flashcard from the Antique Goodness set
- A flower frog to hold the flashcard
- Vintage button cards and photo
- Small cupcake stand
- A watering can, in yellow of course, sitting on a book
Middle Tier of Tiered Tray
- Bead Garland in sunny yellow, upcycled from a bead toy
- A vintage inspired flashcard from this set in a flower frog and a farm flashcard
- Old toys – an antique cow die cut and wooden sticks
- A stack of bowls, a glass bottle and more floral
Top Tray of Your Tiered Tray
Place tall items on this tray to create height and interest!
- More vintage button cards
- Floral in small pitchers and milk glass medicine pots
- And a super fun and old bingo card in bright cheery yellow
See All Of My Favorites To Fill Tiered Trays & More
Before You Fly Away To Create Your Own Vintage Farmhouse Summer Three Tiered Tray
Pin any of the images to Pinterest so you can create a tiered tray for a bright and sunny summer – hover over any picture to save the pin to your Pinterest account. So easy!