Vintage Seed Packets Printable
The Vintage Seed Packets Digital Print is a set of four printable seed packets with easy assembly directions for home décor and paper crafts.
A vintage set of four printable seed packets that include the flowers: Chrysanthemum, Hydrangea, Pansy, and Azalea. This DIY Seed Packet Printable can be used for gift cards in a bouquet, on a table setting with a napkin peeking out, in a tiered tray, or anywhere you want for home décor. If you want see how I used these on my garden inspired pastel and vintage style mantel go here!
More about these seed packets:
– You’ll receive a PDF that includes four printable 8.5″ by 11″ pages containing a total of four seed packets with complete instructions.
– The seed packets measure 3″ X 4.5″ when printed at full resolution and assembled.
– These seed packets can be read and printed using Adobe Reader, free software that you may already have on your computer. If you don’t already have it, you can download online for free.
– This digital file is intended to be printed on 8.5″ by 11″ card stock or paper.
– The seed packets are aged tan with green accents for that vintage feel. The text is in green.
– Flowers on the seed packets include: Chrysanthemum, Hydrangea, Pansy, and Azalea.
:::::: Please make sure that you have the proper software to read .PDF files. Most computers come with such software already installed but if you don’t have it, you can search for and download Adobe PDF Reader for free. :::::
This kit is allowed to be used in limited, small-business commercial uses.
By downloading our digital graphics files, you agree not to share them in digital form, not to redistribute them digitally and not to claim them as your own.
Please read the entire product description as we do not offer refunds on purchases of digital items. Contact Kristin at The Fifth Sparrow No More if you have any questions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.