Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 11. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 10. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 11.
We are officially in 2023. And I still am having a hard time wrapping my brain around that! This year will bring changes for my little family. Amory is wrapping up her junior year and will officially become a senior. We are visiting colleges, exploring scholarships and navigating what this year looks like for showing animals and her other activities (it’s a lot).
As for myself I am balancing all of the things of being a mom, going to school, now working full time, and Fifth Sparrow No More. And with that I must stay organized so I have spent my New Year’s break decluttering (get that free printable here) and getting everything on my calendar. Hopefully that sets me up for success and not overwhelm!
What does your 2023 look like? Whimsy Home Wednesday is growing and adding new things to offer you! We hope to see you and your lovely posts every week, we want you to visit and enjoy the inspiration the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party and check out our Whimsy Creative Circle’s Home Décor Membership Club.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Hosts
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor and crafts to inspire you! Please check out their projects below. Sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, follow on Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
The Fifth Sparrow No More
What do you serve for a Valentine’s Day party? A hugs, kisses and hot cocoa bar of course! Perfect for a Galentine’s Gathering, winter themed bridal or baby shower, weddings, children’s parties or birthday parties!
Vintage Style Gal
Join Cara as she adds a vintage touch to her home with an antique leaded glass window.
Mornings on Macedonia
Charity shares an easy recipe for some good finger food. This easy 3 ingredient sausage balls recipe sounds yummy – I’m exploring how I can make this vegan!
The Vixen’s Den
Becky is solving all of our storage problems and DIYing an interchangeable wreath made from an upcycled picture frame for all the seasons.
Arts and Classy
Meredith shares how to make a Dollar Tree pedestal bowl DIY with simple instructions.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 10! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 11! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. Also we will share the featured posts on our Whimsical Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 11!
Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
▪ We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.