Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 29. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects and we’re so excited to share the featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 28. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 29.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Hosts
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor and crafts to inspire you! Please check out their projects below. Sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, follow on Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
The Fifth Sparrow No More
It’s time for vintage school decorating and I have you covered with easy DIY projects to decorate your home or party for pictures, end of school parties, or graduation!
Vintage Style Gal
Cara upcycles and repurposes chicken broth containers into a variety of useful and creative items.
Mornings on Macedonia
Charity is showing us how to make a DIY floating wood shelf that is beyond easy and doesn’t require much work or effort to build for your kitchen today! You will have a cute little display shelf that sits right above your oven to display cute little trinkets or vintage kitchen items.
The Vixen’s Den
Thrift stores are one of Becky’s (and mine) favorite places to find an overlooked gem like picture frames. Even if you’re not crazy about the actual picture, the frames are absolute gold because it can be turned into a custom DIY glass chalkboard sign!
Arts and Classy
Home decor plays a crucial role in making our homes look beautiful and welcoming. Meredith shows us several budget-friendly home décor ideas that will help you achieve a luxurious and high-end look for less.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Vintage Seed Packets
a set of four printable seed packets with easy assembly directions
This vintage inspired set includes the flowers: Chrysanthemum, Hydrangea, Pansy, and Azalea. They can be used for gift cards in a bouquet, on a table setting with a napkin peeking out, in a tiered tray, and more. See how I used these on my garden inspired pastel and vintage style mantel here!
Before You Fly Away Save This To Share Whimsy Wednesday Home Blog Link Party No. 29 With Your Friends
Pin any of the images to Pinterest so you can share the inspiration of all the blogs that are linked up – hover over any picture to save the pin to your Pinterest account. So easy!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 29! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. Also we will share the featured posts on our Whimsical Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board.
Guidelines for Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 29!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
▪ We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.