What is the magic potion to make a witches’ cauldron? Use your repurposing powers and flowers, ornaments, eyeballs, crystal beads and sparkle!
For your cauldron you can us any black ceramic pot. I used a ceramic black planter, tureen, or vase – not sure which – from the thrift store.
Here are a few ideas for a cauldron that I think would be fabulous!
You’ll Need A Cauldron
Your Magic Potion – Supplies I Used
Just a few ingredients …
Put The Magic Into The Cauldron
How To Make The Culdron
- Stuff paper into the bottom of your cauldron
- Run a bead of hot glue around rim of cauldron
- Stick styrofoam ball onto hot glue
- Stick skewers into styrofoam ball at varying heights
- Remove the top of your ornament
- Put hot glue on the tip of your skewer and slide ornament on
- Hold for a few seconds until it cools
- Add eyeballs to your ornaments – I did this with this project and now everything gets eyeballs!!
- Continue to add ornaments on skewers until cackling with happiness
- String beads on bead string, make sure it is long enough to “drip” down the sides of your cauldron
- Tie these bubbles (bead strings) onto your skewers on the outer edge
- Add in flowers to fill the gaps – if unable to poke them in the styrofoam use a skewer to make a hole.
A Witches’ Cauldron Filled With Magic Potion
- Use this witches’ cauldron on a pretty witchy tablescape
- Place it next to or on the hearth of your Halloween fireplace mantle
- Give the front porch some magic by placing this with your Halloween decorations
Before You Stir Up The Magic Potion To Make A Witches’ Cauldron
Pin this post to Pinterest to help you remember all of the steps to make your own witches’ cauldron – hover over any picture or the image below to save it to your account. So easy!