Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Link Party No. 3. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 2! We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday Link Party No. 3!
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor, crafts and recipes to inspire you! Please check out our projects below. Sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, follow on Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Hosts
The Fifth Sparrow No More
Use these ideas, tips and tricks to create the best tiered tray in the patch!
Vintage Style Gal
Visit with Cara as shares about blown glass, memories, and about this beautiful pumpkin below!
Mornings on Macedonia
Create this adorable and easy pumpkin project with Charity!
The Vixen’s Den
Do need a beautiful welcome for all of your Thanksgiving guests? Give this project a try with Becky!
Arts and Classy
Make these beautiful, easy and natural rustic snowflakes with Meredith!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to the featured posts of The Whimsy Home Wednesday Link Party!
All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects from Whimsy Home Wednesday Link Party No. 2
They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 3! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Five bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. Also we will share the featured posts on our Whimsical Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for our link party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad! ▪ We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.
- Posts that are not recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel will be deleted without notice.
- No giveaways, contests, business pages or shopping posts, thank you!