Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Link Party #2. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday #1 – Whimsical Halloween Home. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #2!
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor, crafts and recipes to inspire you! Please check out their projects below. Sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, follow on Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Hosts
The Fifth Sparrow No More
Visit this post for ideas on how to fill a cloche with fall’s new trend – mushrooms! Use the ideas to create bell jars for all of your autumn vignettes!
Vintage Style Gal
Check out this post and find out what she adds to her paint to take Dollar Store pumpkins from drab to fab!
Mornings on Macedonia
Take a fall tour to get ideas for everything fall to add into your home!
The Vixen’s Den
I love a good “fifth sparrow no more-d” project! This dresser gets an amazing makeover – you will not believe the before is the after!
Arts and Classy
Who likes free stuff? Me! Who likes free printables that make a fall decorating a walk in the pumpkin patch? All of us!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to the featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday!
All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home Halloween (and fall) projects.
They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday Link Party #2! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Five bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. Also we will share the featured posts on our Whimsical Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for our link party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
▪ We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.
Please no shoppable posts, other link parties, or business pages, thank you!