Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 13. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 12. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 12.
This week is Amory’s livestock show week for our school district. To say it’s chaos is an understatement but we do it because goats and now chickens. All of the kids and their projects come under one roof at our barn and stay the week. We combine animals into pens and they fight it out until they get tired and then fall asleep snuggled together.
Amory has also been accepted into, as of right now, three calf scrambles at rodeos across our great state of Texas. The first one is this weekend in Fort Worth – just up and back. We might need to stretch our legs at an antique store along the way since it’s a four hour drive! 😉
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Hosts
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor and crafts to inspire you! Please check out our projects below. Sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, follow on Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Hosts
The Fifth Sparrow No More
Want to keep the sparkle and shine of Christmas a little longer? But don’t want it to scream Christmas? I got you – try these two winter theme tables using a bit of Christmas decor and vintage pieces!
Vintage Style Gal
Join Cara and Mr. Vintage as they wallpaper a closet, add organization and make a ho hum space beautiful!
Mornings on Macedonia
Charity make a wintery craft, that wasn’t too Christmasy. These DIY snowy mason jars are easy and super cute!
The Vixen’s Den
Becky stains an originally orange toned dresser and creates a natural wood finish, with some beautiful unexpected details.
Arts and Classy
Meredith shares an easy way to create a unique aged driftwood-style finish on baskets. There are always baskets aplenty at thrift stores – this is a great way to update them!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 13! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. Also we will share the featured posts on our Whimsical Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 13!
Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
▪ We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.