Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 12. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 11. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 12.
All of the Christmas decorations have come down. They have been packed away and the cleaning of flock and glitter is an ongoing process. The living room is not decorated (for now) but I have some projects coming up that I can’t wait to share with you.
Whimsy Home Wednesday is growing and adding new things to offer you! We hope to see you and your lovely posts every week, we want you to visit and enjoy the inspiration the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party and check out our Whimsy Creative Circle’s Home Décor Membership Club where one of those projects can be found!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Hosts
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor and crafts to inspire you! Please check out their projects below. Sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, follow on Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
The Fifth Sparrow No More
Visit this post for a winter entryway! I’ve included a list of essentials for small foyers and big foyers plus winter decor ideas you can use in your entryway and other places in your home.
Vintage Style Gal
Cara shares with you ways to optimize your storage and use what you have to assist you in getting organized around the house with minimal effort.
Mornings on Macedonia
Charity shows how to transform a little beauty from the thrift store into the perfect table for the small space between her couches.
The Vixen’s Den
Becky takes a small wooden chair destined for the scrap heap and replaces the woven chair seat!
Arts and Classy
Follow along with Meredith as shares this tutorial to convert a thrift store sofa table into a farmhouse beauty.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 8! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. Also we will share the featured posts on our Whimsical Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 12!
Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
▪ We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.