Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 5 – Whimsical Blog Link Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 04: Whimsical Thanksgiving Home. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in the Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 5 – Whimsical Blog Link Party.
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor, crafts and recipes to inspire you! Please check out their projects below. Sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, follow on Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Hosts
The Fifth Sparrow No More
Collect old tins from the thrift store for this cute Christmas project!
Vintage Style Gal
Cara is sharing ideas on how to decorate a Christmas mantel this week -absolutely beautiful for Christmas!
Mornings on Macedonia
I love these ornaments and they are the perfect, vintage Christmas ornament without the crazy price tag!
The Vixen’s Den
I love a good “fifth sparrow no more-d” project! This sled is made new again in an amazing repurpose!
Arts and Classy
Be sure to check out Meredith’s tutorial on how to make an arm knitted holiday wreath. I love the neutral vibe to it, and it is so perfect for the holidays and can definitely be used for winter decor too!
Brilliant Bargain Friday Special
Happy Day Before Thanksgiving! Have we got a Black Friday Special for you! We are choosing to call it Brilliant Bargain Friday because it is so awesome!
The girls and I at Whimsy Home Wednesday have been working behind the scenes on something amazing for you! It is a little something we call Whimsy Creative Circle.
The Whimsy Creative Circle is our modern twist on a time when women would gather to create a sewing circle, quilting bee or have a decorating party for the church sanctuary. We want to create that circle with you!
When you purchase the Brilliant Bargain Friday special you’ll receive the 60 page LookBook “How Do You Create A Whimsical Holiday?” and as a bonus you’ll receive a three month membership to the Whimsy Creative Circle’s Home Decor Membership Club!
Not only are you getting over 60 pages of valuable Christmas tutorials and tips from tables to gifts, crafts to cookies and ornaments to sanity saving tips you’ll receive a three month membership that will give you four projects each month with video, supply list and complete directions.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects from our guests last week.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 5 – Whimsical Blog Link Party! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Five bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. Also we will share the featured posts on our Whimsical Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 5 – Whimsical Blog Link Party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad! ▪ We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.