Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 3. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 4! Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite Thanksgiving projects and we cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 4 – Whimsical Thanksgiving Home!
Please check out the Whimsical Thanksgiving Home projects of our hostesses below. Be sure to sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 4 – Whimsical Thanksgiving Home Projects From Our Hosts
The Fifth Sparrow No More
Small budget for the Thanksgiving table? These are the tips and tricks you need to set a gorgeous table straight from the thrift store.
Vintage Style Gal
Cara shares the cutest coaster project and about her health challenges and how she stays thankful through them.
Mornings on Macedonia
This is my kind of desert – easy, yummy and beautiful to look at! Amory and I have also decided this would be good for breakfast, it has fruit so yep breakfast!
The Vixen’s Den
Need a beautiful, functional gift for a hostess gift for Thanksgiving? These tea towels with their personal touch is perfect!
Arts and Classy
Meredith “fifth sparrow-d no more” wine bottles to create this festive upcycle. You could even use these as food markers on your Thanksgiving buffet – instead of one letter write out the dish name!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to the featured posts of The Whimsy Home Wednesday Link Party!
All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects from Whimsy Home Wednesday Link Party No. 3.
They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 4 – Whimsical Thanksgiving Home From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 4! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Five bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. Also we will share the featured posts on our Whimsical Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad! ▪ We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.