Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 8. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 07. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 8.
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor and crafts to inspire you! Please check out their projects below. Sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, follow on Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Hosts
The Fifth Sparrow No More
Come along as we take a Christmas tour of the guest room and take a peek at all of the vintagey goodness and the farmhouse Christmas tree!
Vintage Style Gal
Join Cara on her budget friendly and beautiful Christmas home tour.
Mornings on Macedonia
Charity made these adorable Christmas tins for gift giving – a simple but big smile gift for all!
The Vixen’s Den
I love a good “fifth sparrow no more-d” project! This cabinet door sign is an amazing repurpose!
Arts and Classy
Meredith made cute gift topper, tiered tray addition or ornament in this easy craft!
The Perfect Last Minute Gift – Whimsical Holiday eBook
Do you have a crafter who can be hard to shop for?
Or a budding crafter who enjoys learning about crafting tools and techniques?
Need a last minute stocking stuffer or gift?
The Whimsy Home Ebook is the perfect gift or stocking stuffer! With five unique project ideas and tutorials, this ebook contains over 50 pages of insight into the bloggers behind Whimsy Home. Along with the project tutorials, you receive a home tour and tips for making your home as merry and bright as it can be!
Then, to wrap up this gift with a beautiful bow, your gift also includes three months free to the Whimsy Home Crafting Circle! Each month, your recipient will receive four detailed step by step crafting tutorials with shopping lists. They will also receive a link to beautifully filmed videos that walk through the project. Each blogger is different, so your crafter is sure to find something that they will want to create!
Click here to gift this beautiful ebook and crafting subscription today! You will receive a downloadable gift certificate with a personalized link that the recipient can use to login and access their gift.
All products are digital. Unfortunately, due to the digital nature of the product, we are not able to offer refunds.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 8! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. Also we will share the featured posts on our Whimsical Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 8!
Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
▪ We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.