Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 6. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the TWO featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 05. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 6.
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor and crafts to inspire you! Please check out their projects below. Sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, follow on Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Hosts
The Fifth Sparrow No More
I took skis from ’70s ski lodge to rustic ski lodge! See the complete how to here!
Vintage Style Gal
These fantastic ornaments are made from something that is easy to find in so many themes. I can also see these made for tiered trays too!
Mornings on Macedonia
“What is it? A letter confirming your reservation at the nuthouse?” – Grandpa Art
Nope, it’s a super adorable sign Charity made with what she had on hand!
The Vixen’s Den
Create a beautiful and rustic small Christmas tree with these DIY projects!
Arts and Classy
This alternative to your typical Christmas tree is genius for small spaces, a playroom or a classroom!
Brilliant Bargain Special
Have we got an amazing treat for you! We are choosing to call it Brilliant Bargain Special because it is so awesome!
The girls and I at Whimsy Home Wednesday have been working behind the scenes on something amazing for you! It is a little something we call Whimsy Creative Circle.
The Whimsy Creative Circle is our modern twist on a time when women would gather to create a sewing circle, quilting bee or have a decorating party for the church sanctuary. We want to create that circle with you!
When you purchase the Brilliant Bargain special you’ll receive the 60 page LookBook “How Do You Create A Whimsical Holiday?” and as a bonus you’ll receive a three month membership to the Whimsy Creative Circle’s Home Decor Membership Club!
Not only are you getting over 60 pages of valuable Christmas tutorials and tips from tables to gifts, crafts to cookies and ornaments to sanity saving tips you’ll receive a three month membership that will give you four projects each month with video, supply list and complete directions.
Whimsical Home Wednesday Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick the Whimsical Home projects from our guests last week.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Check out Paper Seedlings – she made this cute card for the holiday season.
I love a good “fifth sparrow-d no more” project and Seasons Blog made this rustic Christmas tree with … well you will have to head to the post to find out!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Party No. 6 – a Whimsical Blog Link Party! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. Also we will share the featured posts on our Whimsical Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 6 – Whimsical Blog Link Party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad! ▪ We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.