Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 48. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 47. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 48.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Hosts
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor and crafts to inspire you! Please check out their projects below. Sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, follow on Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
The Fifth Sparrow No More
Create a monster craft with repurposed Christmas ornaments and craft supplies this Halloween! This is a craft everyone can make using their imagination and creativity to create cute monsters for a Halloween mantel or tiered tray, a monster themed party or classroom, or use for fun kid’s room decor.
Mornings on Macedonia
Charity is not big into Halloween decor (neither am I!). She likes regular old fall decor much better! But, she does like a few pieces here and there. So Charity is sharing a few minimalist Halloween decor ideas with us, in case you feel the same way as Charity and I!
The Vixen’s Den
Becky created an amazing donut wall for a wedding and shares how to make it and make it food safe. I want to make one of these myself!
Arts and Classy
One of Meredith’s favorite holidays is Halloween! Not only does she love the costumes and getting dressed up, but she also loves all of the decorations. This year, Meredith tried some easy and affordable DIY Halloween decorations to save money. Check out these ideas here!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
50th Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party Giveaway
From Our Whimsy Home To Yours
How To Win!
- Link up your blog posts each week (Sept.6, Sept.13, Sept.20, Sept.27) on one of the host’s sites
- Like The Whimsy Home Wednesday post each week on one host’s Instagram and tag three friends in the comments section that would love the blog linky party or wants to join! (Sept.6, Sept.13, Sept.20, Sept.27)
How To Win!
- Follow all hosts @artsandclassy, @inthevixensden, @the5thsparrownomore, and @mornings_on_macedonia. Follow sponsors @thistlewood @cuttingedgestencils, and @dixiebellepaint on Instagram
- Visit the Cutting Edge Stencil Instagram page and comment on the post with their favorite stencil pattern for extra entries.
Before You Fly Away Save This To Share Whimsy Wednesday Home Blog Link Party No. 48 With Your Friends
Pin any of the images to Pinterest so you can share the inspiration of all the blogs that are linked up – hover over any picture to save the pin to your Pinterest account. So easy!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 48! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. Also we will share the featured posts on our Whimsical Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board.
Guidelines for Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 48!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
▪ We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.