Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 16. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 15. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 16.
Speaking of 16, my daughter Amory is enjoying the last few days of being sixteen. She will turn 17 on February 14th, yep she’s a Valentine’s Day baby! We are going to San Antonio for a calf scramble on the 11th and will enjoy a birthday lupper (lunch/supper) at the same place we had her birthday dinner last year when she showed her goat at San Antonio. They do have the best milkshakes. If you are ever in San Antonio try Vegan Avenue!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Hosts
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home Valentine’s Day décor and crafts to inspire you! Please check out our projects below. Sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, follow on Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
The Fifth Sparrow No More
Create your own “hogs and kisses” sign with an easy transfer method and a free printable.
Vintage Style Gal
Follow along with Cara as she shares an easy to follow step-by-step project to make your own tulle wreath.
Mornings on Macedonia
Charity shares how she made a Valentine’s Day charcuterie board. It is perfect for a little Galentine’s get together or if you are staying in for a date night.
The Vixen’s Den
Follow along with Becky as she creates a door hanger with heart charms.
Arts and Classy
Meredith shares how to make a beautiful DIY Valentines Day garland with no sewing machine required. Can I get some praise hands for no needles, no sewing machine or skill level beyond easy?!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Before You Fly Away Save This To Share Whimsy Wednesday Home Blog Link Party No. 15 With Your Friends
Pin any of the images to Pinterest so you can share the inspiration of all the blogs that are linked up – hover over any picture to save the pin to your Pinterest account. So easy!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 8! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. Also we will share the featured posts on our Whimsical Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 16!
Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
▪ We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.