Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 14. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 13. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in the Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 14.
I shared last week in Whimsy Home Wednesday No.13 that Amory had been accepted into three calf scrambles at rodeos across our great state of Texas. We traveled to Fort Worth on Sunday for the first calf scramble and visited The Antique Mall of Mansfield. It was amazing and I was so happy we got out to stretch our legs there! And then it was on to Fort Worth where Amory actually caught a calf! I was shocked but I shouldn’t have been. She has been praying and asking God to make a way for her to get a cow. And boy did He show up! Now I know He will see us through the financial, traveling and learning part of raising a heifer for show.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Hosts
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor and crafts to inspire you! Please check out their projects below. Sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, follow on Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
The Fifth Sparrow No More
I use books in all my decorating (sing that like Gaston in Beauty and the Beast!) and I am sharing where and how to purchase them plus tons of ideas to incorporate them into your home decorating.
Vintage Style Gal
Join Cara on her visit to the most photographed lighthouse. The pictures are gorgeous and make me want to visit.
Mornings on Macedonia
Charity made the perfect Valentine’s wreath, an easy DIY Wood Bead Heart Wreath, for your front door.
The Vixen’s Den
I love a good “fifth sparrow no more-d” project! Becky always inspires me with her repurposed projects like this craft cabinet.
Arts and Classy
Meredith painted her banister and spindles and the outcome is beautiful!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 8! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. Also we will share the featured posts on our Whimsical Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for Whimsy Home Wednesday Blog Link Party No. 8!
Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
▪ We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.